Debtor Finance facilities are most suitable for growing businesses that offer their products or services to other businesses on normal trade credit terms. Scottish Pacific can fund qualifying businesses with annual sales turnover ranging from $500,000 to $100,000,000.
Typically debtor finance is most suited to business such as;
- Temporary labour hire
- Business services
- Wholesale fashion
Common scenarios of why businesses would look at debtor finance include...
- Rapid sales growth squeezing working capital
- Management / Partner buy-out
- New business start-ups
- Replacing or reducing debt secured by the family home
- Labour intensive businesses where wages have to be met well ahead of payment receipts
- Ownership changes and succession
Unfortunately, our facilities are not suitable for these industry types:
- Building contractors
- Professional services
Download Why choose debtor finance