Don’t be confused by the jargon, Invoice Financing is quite simple.
You simply invoice your client directly, and upload the invoice to us at the same time. Within 24 hours we will pay 80%
of the value of approved invoices, less our fees. The remaining 20%
will become available to you when the invoice is paid in full.
If you run a business that supplies your product or service to other businesses on the standard trade credit terms, then Invoice Finance can help.
Invoice Financing is a powerful stand alone business finance facility, which helps by:
- As your business grows the facility grows with it
- An alternative to the traditional overdraft that does not need bricks and mortar security like an overdraft would
- A standalone facility that can sit alongside other business borrowings (such as term loans, leasing etc)
- Helps you grow your business and increase purchasing power through better cash flow (Example of this in action can be found here)
- No capital requirements required
- Low cost
- The option of full management of accounts receivables - letting you focus on your business and not chasing debts.
To see how Invoice Financing can increase your purchasing power and help you grow, read "How Does Factoring Work?". Or to find out how we have helped other Australian business check out our case studies. Our services include Invoice Discounting, Invoice Factoring and Trade Finance.
To find out how Invoice Finance can help your business grow, simply fill out a short quote form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call 1300 332 867 to speak to one of our consultants.